With facilities that support excellence in all areas, Eastwood International School is among the best-equipped schools. The facilities has been suitably planned to accommodate learning, leadership development and an international curriculum.
Classrooms are spaciously designed to accomodate students, and are equipped with play areas for KG school, computer facilities, a well-stocked learning resource centre (library), Merit in games and sports are expected to build students' character, confidence, team spirit and robustness. Sporting facilities have been planned with exacting attention to details. In addition to this we have health care facilities and students are periodically checked by qualified doctors.
Parking area within the school premises provides for adequate parking spaces for private cars and school buses.We have the transport facilities for almost all corners of the city.
- The school has been running its own transport facility for the last 8 years.
- There are total 24 buses which ply in morning and afternoon shifts on 38 routes.
- A staff of 45 employees has been exclusively appointed for this.
- Every bus is provided with one lady attendant and one student monitor.
- GPS system is installed on each bus and this facility is availed by 464 parents.
- School organises medical checkups for drivers every year and also Overall maintenance of the buses is checked and examined by the RTO authorities.
- Each bus is equipped with five extinguisher, first-aid box and all buses are as per norms laid down by the RTO.